- A well-organized program
- Clear instructions
- All the selling tools you need
- 100% reliable – Main Course Meals
- Products that most people consume on a regular basis
- Excellent pricing product that sells itself – Know that you are delivering quality, safe, products
- Understand that you are offering great value
- Easy, and on time – A return of 20-30%
- Returns add up quickly to help your team/organization
- Everyone wins!
Now you can sell the same Main Course Meal products served by major hotels, restaurants, and the foodservice industry throughout Canada. Over the years chefs of major restaurants have come to rely on the Lenovers line of products. These food products have been served to thousands or restaurant patrons.
hamburger Lenover’s; a provincially licensed meat plant has been in the food business since 1938 has won various awards, and has also become well known for its homemade heat and serve products.
Family and friends will enjoy quality Main Course Meal products while helping you raise funds for your team or organization.
Specializing in Main Course Meals
4 Easy Steps
- Register for the program and receive your Program Kit
- Disperse Sell Sheets & Order Forms – Start Selling
- Summarize orders & collect money
- Pick up product & deliver!
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising is a necessity that most of us struggle with, yet it needs to be done. I must say that your Lenover’s Fundraising Program was one of the best I have seen. It was easy for our team to raise $2400 and we will be looking at doing it again!
“Ryan Myers – McNaughton Public School”
We have been fundraising through Lenover’s for the past 5 years and have had great success. The quality of the product and service has been excellent. Our customers look forward to placing repeat orders.
“Anita Husdon – Village Daycare Centre Chatham“
Fundraiser – Items
Thank you for considering Lenover’s Quality Meats and Seafood Limited for your fundraising events.
Please find attached a copy of our fundraiser information.
Once you have chosen Lenover’s for your fundraising needs, order forms will be distributed with a list of products you chose to sell. You will be responsible to collect all money from the sellers. Once we receive payment, coupons will be made for each item. Upon submission, no changes will be accepted.
Buyers have a 3 month period to pick up their items at the store. Expiration dates will be on each coupon.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, should you have any further questions or concerns.
I can be reached at 519-359-5535. Thank you for your consideration.
Mike Lenover, President Lenover’s Quality Meats and Seafood LTD
List of Possible items to sell:
- 40 x 4oz Lenover’s Home-made Beef Patties
- 4 lb bag Marinated Cowboy Steaks
- 10 x 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 10 x 1 lb Medium Ground Beef
- 2 kg bag Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 lb bag Italian style Meatballs
- 6 lb box (36 pcs) Blue Jay Ball Park Franks
- 3 lb bag Battered Mushrooms
- 5 lb box (20 pcs) Lenover’s Home-made Honey Garlic Sausage
- 5 lb box (20 pcs) Lenover’s Home-made Octoberfest Sausage
- Variety of cooked Chicken Wings
- 2 kg bag Southern Style Chicken Fingers
- 2 kg bag Buffalo Chicken Flings (boneless wings)
- 454 g Mozzarella Sticks
- 3 lb bag Boneless Pork Chops
- 3 lb tub Cookie Dough