Lenover's Quality Meats and Seafood - Fundraising Program Information
What Will You Be Selling?
Main Course Meals - Now you can sell the same Main Course Meal products that are served by major hotels, restaurants, and the foodservice industry throughout Canada. Over the years, chefs of major restaurants have come to rely on the Lenover's line of products. These food products have been served to thousands of restaurant patrons.
Family and friends can enjoy quality Main Course Meal products while helping you raise funds for your team or organization!
100% Reliable Main Course Meals
Lenover's Main Course Meals are priced excellently and essentially sell themselves, ensuring you're delivering top-quality, safe items. With our offerings, you're undeniably providing incredible value to your customers.
Over the years, Lenover's has become a trusted name in the food business and have become well known for our homemade "heat and serve" products.
Complete Selling Toolkit
We provide you with all the selling tools you need to maximize your sales and reach your fundraising goals.
Maximized Value and Easy Returns
Lenover's offers more than just a gourmet experience. With our program, you can expect both exceptional value and a substantial return of 20-30%. As sales increase, your fundraising efforts will quickly translate into tangible financial growth for your team or organization.
List of Possible Items to Sell
- 40 x 4oz Lenover’s Home-made Beef Patties
- 4 lb bag Marinated Cowboy Steaks
- 10 x 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 10 x 1 lb Medium Ground Beef
- 2 kg bag Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 lb bag Italian style Meatballs
- 6 lb box (36 pcs) Blue Jay Ball Park Franks
- 3 lb bag Battered Mushrooms
- 5 lb box (20 pcs) Lenover’s Home-made Honey Garlic Sausage
- 5 lb box (20 pcs) Lenover’s Home-made Octoberfest Sausage
- Variety of cooked Chicken Wings
- 2 kg bag Southern Style Chicken Fingers
- 2 kg bag Buffalo Chicken Flings (boneless wings)
- 454 g Mozzarella Sticks
- 3 lb bag Boneless Pork Chops
- 3 lb tub Cookie Dough
Message From The Lenover's Team
Thank you for considering Lenover’s Quality Meats and Seafood Limited for your fundraising events!
Once you have chosen Lenover’s for your fundraising needs, order forms will be distributed with a list of products you chose to sell. You will be responsible to collect all money from the sellers. Once we receive payment, coupons will be made for each item. Upon submission, no changes will be accepted.
Buyers have a 3 month period to pick up their items at the store. Expiration dates will be on each coupon.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you have any further questions. Thank you for your consideration.